Field of vision
Limited field of vision, <100°, but good level of brightness.
Interchangeable nose bridge (3 sizes), split head strap with side adjustment.
Excellent stability thanks to the compact design
Anti-fog treatment on the inner surface of the lenses.
Very flexible seals with a great adaptability to fit the face.
- Wide field of vision
- Interchangeable nose bridge
- The watertightness of the swimming goggles is dependent on the proper fit of the skirts with the shape of your face. Before purchase, we advise you to do the "suction" test without the strap. If the goggles stay on the face by themselves via slight suction, the product will be watertight during your swim. This also enables you to spot any areas of discomfort or annoyance when the model is on the face. One-size model with 3 interchangeable nose bridges
- We recommend: - rinsing your goggles (only if necessary) by simply dipping them in water - avoiding directing powerful jets of water at the inner surface of the lenses. - storing the goggles in their case after each session to prevent damage to the lenses (on the inner surface as there is an anti-fog coating and on the outer surface to prevent scratches) - not exposing them to temperatures of over 60°C DO NOT TOUCH/RUB THE INSIDE OF YOUR LENSES
- The appearance of fog depends on several factors, the difference in temperature between the body and the water, humidity levels, etc. Wear due to friction is one of the main causes. If your goggles fog up, dip your lenses in the water and a protective film will reform. After a certain amount of time it is normal for the performance of the anti-fog coating to be diminished. We offer an anti-fog marker that reactivates an ageing anti-fog treatment and makes your goggles last longer.
- The colour of your goggles should be suited to your swimming location and its lighting. If you swim outside or in a swimming pool with bright lighting, you will benefit from smoke or mirror lenses. Your comfort of vision will be greater. If, however, the pool is quite dark with low lighting, winter evenings for example, use clear lenses. The B-FIT swimming goggles are available with different lens tints.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions