children aged 3-5 years (90 to 105cm) learning to ride a bike.
14" bike equipped with a bell, stabilisers featuring tool-free removal, and a mudguard. Brakes designed to suit children's hands and chain guard that's ideal for learning to ride in complete safety.
- SUSPENSION : NO
- Steel frame
- 3 TO 5 YEARS
- Special B'TWIN frame. V frame designed for children aged 3-5 years. It is lowered in the middle to make it easier for children to get on.
- The innovative Stop Easy brakes, specially designed for children's small hands, require 30% less braking effort than traditional levers.Front cantilever brake and rear hub brake for progressive braking.
- B'TWIN handlebar and grips. Comfortable foam saddle. The handlebars have been designed specifically for children and the grips are suited to small hands. Plus, it is height adjustable, so it grows with the child.The saddle's height is also adjustable.
- Tyres with an inner tube (inflatable) and knobs. B'TWIN has chosen to use real tyres to help get around obstacles (kerbs, etc.), and for better grip on common terrain (paths, grass, etc.).
- Freewheel. Safer for children: do not need to pedal, even going downhill.
- Special B'TWIN chain guard with patterns inlaid into the plastic. B'Twin has created this chain guard to fully cover the mechanical drive train parts (crank, chain, freewheel, etc.) in order to reduce the risk of pinching (of small fingers) or catching (of laces), and to keep clothes clean.
- Special B'TWIN mudguard, bell and stabilisers (screwed on by hand) designed to be mounted and removed without tools: makes it easy to transport the bike, and to learn to ride! This model can also be fitted with the B'Twin parent pole (sold separately), for learning to ride safely and easily.
- 8.7 kg.
- Warning! For children aged 3 to 5 years. Not suitable for children under 3 years old: small detachable parts may be swallowed. To be used with adult supervision, a helmet and protective gear. Do not use on public roads.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review