starting bicycle touring on roads and paths.
The single chainwheel makes this bike ideal for starting out: you always know what gear you're on! It's also very comfortable thanks to the 32mm tyres and straight handlebars!
Size Guide: (XS 155<165), (S 165<173), (M 173<182), (L 182<190)
- 7 speeds
- Aluminium frame
- Flat bar
- Single chainring
- STEEL FORK
- Comfort-oriented frame geometry with a higher steering socket and a shorter top tube that offers a more upright position than a classic road frame. Frame weight, size M: 1830g.
- Straight steel fork for greater comfort and precision. Aheadset 1"1/8 head tube that provides great strength and rigidity to the steering assembly.
- Aluminium handlebars Handlebar width: XS/S/M: 560mm L/XL: 600mm Aluminium stem Length: XS: 75mm S/M: 90mm L/XL: 110mm.
- Straight Shimano Altus push/pull 7-speed shifter Shimano Tourney rear derailleur
- Single chainring is easier to use and reduces weight significantly: 44 teeth.Cranks: 170mm.Freewheel: Shimano 14/28 (14/16/18/20/22/24/28)
- Tektro aluminium brake levers.
- Double-walled wheels. Quick-release mount (9mm) at the front for easy handling and transport, nut mount for the rear wheel.
- Hutchinson Top Slick 2 tyres Reinforced rubber on the tread to reduce the risk of puncture Stiff bead. Dimensions: 32-622 (700 x 32c) for even greater comfort. Max. pressure: 6.5 bar / 94 PSI
- 100 Sport Saddle Black Aluminium seat post. Diameter: 27.2mm for added comfort thanks to its flexibility Length: XS / S: 250mm. M / L / XL: 350mm
- Platform pedals with toe clips
- 11kg in size M, without pedals
- Comes with a front and rear-lighting kit and bell.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
Customers who bought this product also bought:
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions