The B'TWIN junior road bike with 650c wheels, aluminium frame, Shimano 6 speeds and a double braking system to enable the rider to easily adapt their position using the road handlebars.
Ease of use
Ultra soft Shimano speed shifters, easy to access from the handlebars.
Double braking control for time to adapt to the position.
Aluminium frame, 650c wheels, 6 Shimano speeds
Ergonomic children's sport saddle, road handlebars adapted for children.
- 6 speeds
- Aluminium frame
- Drop bar
- Road brakes
- Single chainring
- 9 TO 12 YEARS
- 6061 T6 aluminium sloping frame with semi-integrated headset.
- Straight fork in hi-ten steel for added comfort and precision. Aheadset 1"1/8 head tube that provides great strength and rigidity to the steering assembly.
- Aluminium B'Twin Sport handlebar - Handlebar width (axle-axle): 380 mm B'TWIN Sport aluminium stem. 60 mm
- Indexed speed changes using 7-speed Shimano A050 shifter on the handlebar. Ergonomic and very comfortable: change speeds without letting go of the top part of the handlebar. This ergonomically-shaped lever fits the palm of your hand perfectly. Shimano Tourney 7-speed rear derailleur (322 g).
- Single chainring is easier to use and reduces weight significantly: 40 teeth.Cranks: 152 mm.Cassette: SHIMANO 14 X 28.
- Double braking system: 1 - Tektro RL 340 brake levers which provide good grip and excellent rigidity 2 - Tektro RL 720 levers on the handlebar making them easy to reach for children
- B'TWIN SPORT 650 double-walled wheels. Quick-release mount (9 mm) at the front for ease of movement and transport, nuts binding for the rear wheel.
- New B'TWIN resist 5 tyres: 650 x 25. B'TWIN inner tube.
- New B'Twin Sport 100 Junior Black saddle. B'Twin Sport aluminium seat post. Diameter: 27.2 mm for added comfort thanks to its flexibility Length: 250 mm.
- VP570 platform pedals
- Comes with a front and rear reflectors and bell.
- 10.2 kg without pedals
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review