Made with 73% cotton. Comfort from reverse terry-knit under the foot. Flat seam
Designed with 3% elastane: the sock fits to your foot and stays in place
Designed with 23% polyester for faster drying
Ease of use
Well-fitted at the ankle:prevents the annoyance of pebbles, twigs getting in ...
Reinforced areas at the front and back of the foot
- LOW SOCK
- 2 Hours
- MILD WEATHER
- This model is sold in a pack of 2 pairs of socks of identical colours.
- Many different factors cause blisters during hikes: rubbing, a crease in the sock, moisture, a shoe size that is too small or too big, etc. It is therefore important choose the right size and to have socks made of the right material for your hiking shoes.
- You need to choose the right sock size for your foot to avoid any additional creasing: either because the sock is too big and therefore there is too much fabric around your foot, or because the sock is too small and is pulled towards the inside of the shoe. We take advantage of elastane's excellent qualities so that our socks fit well to your foot and stay in place. It is important that you try your socks out before you go hiking.
- Moisture must be effectively managed when hiking: We sweat, it’s bound to happen. If your boot is breathable, it will eliminate the moisture of your perspiration: so you also have to choose a light and breathable sock If your shoe is largely waterproof, to protect you from the humidity of the rain, you will not make the same selection: it is preferable to buy socks that will absorb perspiration, to keep the moisture as far away as possible from your foot.
- On this model, we offer 2 heights of socks. "Mid": they protect your ankle bones, stopping just above them: they are worn with low-top shoes. "High": they are ideal for mid-height hiking shoes, as they stop just below the calf and protect your ankle well from the shoe.
- They are ideal with the NH100 or NH150 shoes: the NH100 mid socks actually contain moisture-absorbing cotton and have a reverse terry-knit construction under the sock that wicks moisture away from your foot. Finally they are high enough to protect your ankle from the shoe. It is an excellent combination to reduce the chance of blisters.
- Our hiking socks come with a 2-year guarantee. Our commitment? To offer you long-lasting products that you can use on all your country walks. Because the products we love the most are those that have had great experiences and still have lots of life in them!
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review