The 30-litre fitness bag lets you carry all your fitness clothing and accessories. It has numerous compartments (6) for separating all of your belongings
2 ways: handles or padded shoulder strap
6 storage pockets: 1 main 26-litre pocket and 5 others
The fabric and reinforced seams make it very sturdy.
Ease of use
Pockets for ID card, phone, padlock, earphones, shower gel, etc.
FITNESS / CARDIO TRAINING
BODY ATTACK / BODY COMBAT
BIKING / RPM / SPINNING / CYCLING
- 30 L
- volume: 30 litres weight: 574g dimensions in use: height 52cm - length 32cm - depth 21cm The perfect size for an overhead bin; current standards are: height: 56 cm - length: 45 cm - width: 25 cm
- Main fabric: 100% polyester (light and durable) Waterproof coating - Reinforced fabric
- The 30-litre fitness bag has been designed for anyone going to the gym before, during or after work. This bag can hold an outfit and all your fitness accessories. With its numerous compartments, you can store your kit and access it easily. This practical bag has both carry handles and a shoulder strap and fits perfectly into a gym locker.
- Pocket for a padlock. Reinforced elasticated mat straps. Outer water bottle pocket. Laundry pocket. Numerous compartments. Card pocket. Pocket for intimate items.
- This bag has undergone numerous waterproofing, resistance and colour fastness tests to ensure that it will keep its shape, colour and water repellent properties in light rain and hold up to wear. These tests are regularly carried out by different laboratories to ensure our quality standards are upheld throughout the entire design process. If you are still not satisfied with your bag, please let us know!
- Simply wipe your bag with a damp sponge to remove any marks. If your bag is damp after your training session, empty the pockets and leave them open so that it can fully dry out.
- The volume of each bag is measured using a standardised method: We use small balls to fill the main compartment and each pocket. The balls are then emptied into a graduated container, which indicates the equivalent volume in litres.