Looking for more stability when running? As well as being lightweight, the KS light provide more stability and cushioning for many miles of training runs and races!
Enjoy cushioning for 1,000 km with the K-Ring in the heel and Kalensole sole.
Enjoy more stability thanks to the wide sole and reinforcement in the heel.
Your stride is lighter thanks to the lightweight components: 240g in size 5.5.
Improve acceleration with the energy response of the Kalensole foam.
The texture and geometry of the soles provide extra grip on wet terrain.
Suits all strides (neutral, over-pronator, under-pronator) thanks to K-Only.
- All strides
- DRIVABLE PATHS
- Research and development studies have shown that a lighter product improves running performance thanks to lower energy consumption. Without compromising on comfort and durability, the KS LIGHT has been developed with lighter components and optimal sole design. As a result: The KIPRUN KS LIGHT shoe is 12% lighter than the KIPRUN LONG. It weighs: 240g in size 5.5.
- For long-lasting running performance with optimum comfort, we have developed 2 concepts: - K-Ring: a ring located in the heel improves rear cushioning and disperses the shockwave to protect the body (joints, back, knees, etc.) effectively. - Kalensole: Exclusive foam, developed with our R&D department improves cushioning by 34%, delivers 25% more energy response than traditional foam and offers durability of up to 1,000 km
- A stable shoe facilitates foot motion and reduces the control effort made by the foot and heel, providing relaxed support. We have increased the surface supporting the foot and added reinforcement at the back of the heel.
- Comfort is a key factor for regular, long-distance runs. We have sought to improve this comfort with: - a new collar at the back of the shoe ensuring excellent heel support and ideal softness. - a pre-shaped sole made out of PU (polyurethane) open-cell foam. - a reworked forefoot area for more comfort. - a single piece of fabric with no seams to reduce rubbing.
- Our sole was designed like a car tyre for effective running without any loss of control when it rains. The new geometry of the sole combined with a new rubber component provides the KIPRUN KS LIGHT with excellent grip on wet terrain, even at top speed.
- Its exclusive K-ONLY concept with denser foam under the first metatarsus is suitable for all stride types (over-pronator, under-pronator, neutral)! A 6-month study conducted with the Luxembourg Institute of Health* showed that the K-Only concept suits all strides. Some figures from the study: - 372 runners - over 12,558 training sessions - 12,094 hours of running, - 116,723 km covered
- To guarantee optimal comfort of the foot inside the shoe, choose one shoe size above what you usually wear. There should be a 1cm gap between your toe and the end of the shoe because your foot swells during exercise.
- The height difference between the back and front of the sole is 10mm.
- The Kiprun KS Light is the product of footwear expertise acquired over more than 10 years at Decathlon. Caroline and Pierre-Emmanuel (product managers), Stéphane (product engineer) and Nicolas (designer), who are passionate about running, develop your Kiprun shoes with a network of ambassadors: runners at Decathlon, sports coaches and yourself! We select the components, create the prototypes, test and validate the products in the lab and in the field.
- The best way to find the running shoe that fits you best is to try it out! At Decathlon, you can try out our Kalenji Running products FREE OF CHARGE at your favourite exercise facility for 7 days before buying them.
Loading product reviews...
Write the first review
we couldn't find a match for "laptop"
We invite you to make a new search
Or find inspiration from our
5000 productS & 60 sports
we will be happy to help you and hear your suggestions