more than 200 hours of use
Press flat against the skin and allow the swimmer to move without difficulty.
Freedom of movement
Good support thanks to the elastane-free elastic fabric.
Easy to adjust fitting around waist thanks to its drawcord.
- JAMMER – 33cm long (in size 10 years) The JAMMER is ideal for anyone who wants to surpass themselves. A swimsuit should primarily favour comfort. It should enable you to move with ease. That is why it is important to choose the shape of your swimwear carefully.
- Our engineers have developed a Polyester-based textile and replaced the elastane fibres with PBT fibres that give it sufficient elasticity to ensure user comfort whilst protecting it against the damaging effects of chlorine. The benefits of this PBT thread are - quick drying. - only loses 3 to 4% resistance throughout its lifespan. - Even the brightest of colours will retain their colour-fastness.
- Products bearing the AQUARESIST label are guaranteed to deliver chlorine resistance throughout their lifespan. They will maintain their elasticity and are UV resistant. For these reasons they are recommended for regular or intensive pool use.
- Swimwear intended for regular use.
- The environmental impact of the product is calculated over its entire life cycle and with different indicators. An overall score (ABCDE) is attributed to help you easily identify the products with the best environmental performance by comparing products of the same type with one another (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc.). Decathlon chose to apply this voluntary environmental labelling scheme. Website: sustainability.decathlon.com Explanatory video: https://youtu.be/8t63KkRwn_8