beginning to intermediate Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Do you need a durable, lightweight uniform with a cut suited to BJJ? This uniform is made for you! Available in 3 colours, the OUTSHOCK BJJ uniform will be your best "armour".
A special BJJ weave (450g/m²) and several reinforced areas.
Freedom of movement
A fitted uniform for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.
Drawstring bottoms for easy removal after heavy perspiration.
- This uniform was specially designed for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ). Its cut and double-stitched reinforcement at the knees, shoulders, and underarms make this the ideal uniform for BJJ sessions. The main pieces of the uniform are triple stitched together. The collar is made of EVA foam. The component is a blend of cotton (60%) and polyester (40%) to produce a comfortable, lightweight, and durable uniform
- The use of polyester (synthetic fabric) helps to provide excellent durability while keeping the uniform lightweight. The cotton-polyester blend also helps limit shrinkage after repeated washings and dries faster than the 100% cotton models. Finally, it reduces the consumption of cotton, a fabric which requires a large quantity of water during its production. The cotton-polyester blend is therefore both a technical and an environmental choice.
- Here is a guide to help you choose your uniform size: - A0 : up to 165 cm and 65 kg - A1: up to 175 cm and 75 kg - A2: up to 185 cm and 85 kg - A3: up to 195 cm and 95 kg - A4: up to 205 cm and 110 kg
- The uniform should be left to air out after each use and washed on a regular basis. The uniform must be left to dry in a dry, ventilated location after each use. Use cold water for the first few washes. After that, wash at no warmer than 30°C. If the uniform is a little too big, you can wash it at 40°C to shrink it slightly.
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ) is a martial art developed in Brazil which gained popularity following the victories of the Gracie family during the first mixed martial arts competitions organised in the United States. BJJ focuses on ground combat techniques and helps increase strength, flexibility and endurance. It can also boost self-confidence. BJJ has become an essential part of mixed martial arts for teaching groundwork techniques.