500 Adult Karate Uniform
We've developed a 100% cotton uniform with a Japanese look for your katas and combat techniques. Its short sleeves and fluid fabric help to highlight your movements.
Freedom of movement
Perform your moves smoothly with the Japanese fit of this uniform.
Work on your technique with this 310g/m² (11 oz), 100% cotton uniform.
Greater durability thanks to the thicker fabric of this 100% cotton uniform.
- There are many different styles of karate: The French federation includes 32 karate styles. With its short sleeves and bottoms and long jacket, your uniform has a traditional Japanese cut which highlights your technique, particularly during katas. With overstitching at the bottoms of the sleeves and hems of the bottoms and jacket, the uniform is more weighted: it feels more fluid and improves its aesthetics when you perform your techniques. Sold without belt
- To support you as you progress in karate, we've developed this 100% cotton uniform that is suitable both for combat techniques and advanced katas: With its 310g/m² (11 oz) grammage, heavier and more rigid, your uniform highlights the aesthetics and techniques of your katas and has a rigidity that adds an improved effect to your movements. The size of your uniform will stabilise after several washes.
- Regardless of your style, we have a karate uniform that is attractive, technical, and suited to the sport: - The cut of the bottoms is designed for the use of foot protectors and shinguards - The jacket is waisted at the hips for a more elegant fit - The looseness of the jacket at the chest allows you to execute all your arm techniques without restriction - The notches on the sides of the jacket provide greater freedom of movement for the legs, even in low stances.
- "We almost had to redesign from the ground up, we started off with a blank sheet. The priorities were to rework the materials and cut to offer an attractive uniform which fits with the style required for karate. We wanted to put ourselves in the place of the wearer." This was followed by dozens of prototypes and tests with around 20 karatekas to get just the right balance for a uniform approved by the international federation.
- "I hope that our uniforms will meet the standards of even the most demanding of purists. We wanted to pin down exactly what a uniform meant to us, the importance of form and technique, on the need to follow the movements of the body. The uniform helps the wearer attain the forms and techniques required for karate."