Easy to put on thanks to the wide straps and U-shaped scoop back.
Short sleeves and skirt style for good coverage. Integrated jammer.
Up to 100 hours of use: recommended for occasional use.
Soft and stretchy material for maximum comfort.
- U-shaped back - Easy to put on
- Beginners swim: young beginner swimmers who are starting to swim and need ease and comfort. For her, Nabaiji offers a wide range of swimwear that allow her to swim with products suited to swimming, but that also meet anatomical requirements
- U-shaped back: a swimsuit should focus above all on comfort, to allow you to perform your movements in complete comfort, without getting in your way or hurting you. That is why it is important to choose the shape of the back of your swimsuit carefully. A scoop back makes it easy to put on and avoids tan lines on your back if you swim outdoors. Ideal for larger sizes as it is easy to put on once over the hips.
- Material: 80% polyamide / 20% elastane. Chlorinated water can be harmful to swimsuits which are used repeatedly in the swimming pool. The elastane fibre that gives the material its stretch property and therefore makes it comfortable, is also very fragile when in contact with chlorine. If you swim occasionally this material will be fine for you. If you swim regularly or intensively, opt for a 100% polyester material.
- Not recommended for use on slides. For use in public swimming pools, please check that this type of swimsuit is permitted by the establishment
- The environmental impact of the product is calculated over its entire life cycle and with different indicators. An overall score (ABCDE) is attributed to help you easily identify the products with the best environmental performance by comparing products of the same type with one another (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc.). Decathlon chose to apply this voluntary environmental labelling scheme. For more information, visit: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/