SPIRIT swimming goggles with a wide field of vision. Very comfortable thanks to their very flexible, compact design, guaranteeing excellent watertightness. Mirror lens finish.
Field of vision
Very wide field of vision, 135°< <150°, to see all that is going on around you.
1 adjustment: split head strap at rear, side adjustment, one-piece nose bridge
Excellent thanks to flexibility and compact design.
Anti-fog treatment on the inner surface of the lenses.
Very flexible seals with a great adaptability to fit the face.
- Ultra-wide field of vision
- One-piece nose bridge
- The watertightness of the swimming goggles is dependent on the proper fit of the skirts with the shape of your face. Before purchase, we advise you to do the "suction" test without the strap. If the goggles stay on the face by themselves via slight suction, the product will be watertight during your swim. This also enables you to spot any areas of discomfort or annoyance when the model is on the face. This model comes in size S (narrow faces) and size L
- We recommend: - rinsing your goggles (only if necessary) by simply dipping them in water - avoiding directing powerful jets of water at the inner surface of the lenses. - storing the goggles in their case after each session to prevent damage to the lenses (on the inner surface as there is an anti-fog coating and on the outer surface to prevent scratches) - not exposing them to temperatures of over 60°C DO NOT TOUCH/RUB THE INSIDE OF YOUR LENSES
- The appearance of fog depends on several factors, the difference in temperature between the body and the water, humidity levels, etc. Wear due to friction is one of the main causes. If your goggles fog up, dip your lenses in the water and a protective film will reform. After a certain amount of time it is normal for the performance of the anti-fog coating to be diminished. We offer an anti-fog marker that reactivates an ageing anti-fog treatment and makes your goggles last longer.
- The colour of your goggles should be suited to your swimming location and its lighting. If you swim outside or in a swimming pool with bright lighting, you will benefit from smoke or mirror lenses. Your comfort of vision will be greater. If, however, the pool is quite dark with low lighting, winter evenings for example, use clear lenses. The SPIRIT swimming goggles are available with different lens tints.