B-Fast goggles are designed for advanced swimmers. Micrometric nose bridge adjustment and compact design for full stability.
Field of vision
Very wide field of vision, 135< - <150°
Micrometric nose bridge adjustment, split head strap with rear adjustment.
Full stability thanks to compact size and hydrodynamic shape of the lenses.
Anti-fog treatment on the inner surface of the lenses.
Very flexible seals with a great adaptability to fit the face.
- Ultra-wide field of vision
- Custom nose bridge
- Are you looking for swimming goggles that are tailored to fit your face, completely watertight and that do not move as you swim, dive or tumble turn? We have the answer with B-Fast goggles thanks to a simple micrometric nose bridge adjustment system. This system lets you fine tune the spacing of the two lenses, using either the screwdriver provided with the goggles or the built-in tool on the back buckle.
- B-FAST NABAIJI goggles are training and competition goggles approved by FINA (international swimming federation).
- We recommend: - rinsing your goggles (only if necessary) by simply dipping them in water - avoiding directing powerful jets of water at the inner surface of the lenses. - storing the goggles in their case after each session to prevent damage to the lenses (on the inner surface as there is an anti-fog coating and on the outer surface to prevent scratches) - not exposing them to temperatures of over 60°C DO NOT TOUCH/RUB THE INSIDE OF YOUR LENSES
- The appearance of fog depends on several factors, the difference in temperature between the body and the water, humidity levels, etc. Wear due to friction is one of the main causes. If your goggles fog up, dip your lenses in the water and a protective film will reform. After a certain amount of time it is normal for the performance of the anti-fog coating to be diminished. We offer an anti-fog marker that reactivates an ageing anti-fog treatment and makes your goggles last longer.
- The colour of your goggles should be suited to your swimming location and its lighting. If you swim outside or in a swimming pool with bright lighting, you will benefit from smoke or mirror lenses. Your comfort of vision will be greater. If, however, the pool is quite dark with low lighting, winter evenings for example, use clear lenses. The B-FAST swimming goggles are available in different lens tints.
- The watertightness of the swimming goggles is dependent on the proper fit of the skirts with the shape of your face. Before purchase, we advise you to do the "suction" test without the strap. If the goggles stay on the face by themselves via slight suction, the product will be watertight during your swim. This also enables you to spot any areas of discomfort or annoyance when the model is on the face. One size model with micrometic nose bridge adjustment