Essential equipment to improve performance. PRO QUICK'IN hand paddles enable an intensive upper-body workout and let you greatly increase your speed.
For an intense upper-body workout and a fast swimming speed.
Easy to fit thanks to the patented and exclusive QUICK'IN fin system.
The QUICK'IN system can be precisely adjusted for a painless perfect fit.
Paddles stay securely in place as you swim thanks to the two-finger attachment.
OPEN WATER SWIMMING
- The patented and exclusive QUICK'IN system was designed and developed to make hand paddles easier to put on. It consists of a polypropylene fin and a piece of silicone attached under the surface of the paddle. The latter lets you adjust of the height of the fin by pressing upwards, for optimal comfort and hold of the paddle while swimming.
- You can fit the hand paddles in one of two ways: 1 - Attach the straps of your paddles to your wrists and use them like conventional paddles. 2- Use the QUICK'IN fin system on its own. In this case you must first remove the straps and wrist loops by sliding them through the slots in the paddles.
- The edges of the paddles are made from SEBS soft plastic to avoid injury to yourself or others.
- Each pack contains 2 paddles.
- A paddle is a piece of swimming equipment used to work the upper body (arms, shoulders, chest). It is worn on the hands. Increases propulsion and speed in the water Lets you feel each stroke. Three sizes of paddles available (larger or smaller for more or less push against the water = power or frequency training).
- Like any large hand paddles, PRO hand paddles are very physically demanding and may cause injury if used by young swimmers or too intensively.