500 Women's Cardio Fitness Sports Bra - Black Print
An iconic sports bra for cardio fitness activities with a mesh back, elasticated underband and built-in foam for shaping. A range of colours and prints to round off your look.
MEDIUM: reduces bust movement by 45%* during medium-impact activities.
The foam adds a bit of shape to the bra to show your bust at its best.
Ventilated fabric for better moisture management.
Breathable, quick drying fabric keeps you dry.
FITNESS / CARDIO TRAINING
BIKING / RPM / SPINNING / CYCLING
BODY ATTACK / BODY COMBAT
- to put on
- This 500 Sports Bra with medium support* is perfect for medium-impact fitness activities (fitness dance, cardio training, cross training). Its technical design with a wide elasticated underband that's soft and comfortable means you can wear it alone or under a top. Muscle back in ventilated fabric for better moisture management. Removable pads and no underwiring for optimal comfort. *Reduces impacts by 45% compared to a regular bra when doing medium-impact activities.
- When working out, your breasts are put through more stress and impacts than during your daily activities. Your breasts are subject to movements and bouncing that can create a force of up to 5 times their actual weight. Wearing a sports bra provides both the support and comfort you need when doing a physical activity.
- No matter your cup size or age, your breasts suffer a lot of impacts during exercise. As fragile organs supported almost exclusively by your skin, they need specialist support. If you just wear a normal bra with less support, it could lead to pain and, over time, to sagging. A sports bra is just as important as your other sports clothes and shoes, protecting your chest from impacts.
- - Low support (yoga, stretching, muscle strengthening, etc.) for activities where the breasts will not move much. - Medium support (fitness dancing, cardio training, etc.) for moderate, non-repeated bouncing. - High support (step, running, trampolining, etc.) for activities involving intensive movements.
- The right size ensures good support and a comfortable fit. To figure out your bra size, take your bust measurement: * Measure yourself without a bra on. * Use a mirror. * Hold your tape measure horizontally at the top of your back towards the bottom of your shoulder blades. * Bring the tape measure across the fullest part of your bust. Without pulling it tight, take the measurement. Refer to our size guide to find your corresponding sports bra size.
- Our models are designed to increase comfort and help prevent health problems: * we do not use underwiring (risk of injury and compression of the lymph nodes) * we minimise seams near the nipple (to prevent chafing) * we use components that wick perspiration away from the body (improves the level of comfort and considerably lowers the risk of chafing).
- All our models are verified in our labs using our bust support test (measures the decrease in acceleration of the breasts during sports). They are rated and categorised: 1 : light support 3: medium support 5: superior support * Our fitness bras guarantee a reduction in the acceleration of the bust compared with a standard bra. 10% minimum (level 1) up to over 50% (level 5).
- Of course! All our fabrics must successfully pass rigorous lab tests to ensure your comfort and safety. We test them for colourfastness, resistance to repeated washing, perspiration wicking and more - we call these our "torture tests". And after that? Is that it? No, there's more. We then have sports users put our products through the ringer. We listen to and analyse their feedback to fix what needs to be improved. And only then is your sports clothing ready!
- You have 365 days to return your product to any DECATHLON store if it does not meet your expectations (although, maybe not straight after a workout...). You can also try out products for 7 days for free (by preauthorising your debit/credit card which will then be charged after 7 days) in order to be sure, when you make your purchase, you have the product you want!
- A product's environmental impact is calculated for its entire life cycle using various indicators. An overall rating (ABCDE) is given, allowing you to easily identify products with the best environmental performance by comparing similar products to each other (T-shirts, bottoms, backpacks etc.). Decathlon openly displays the environmental ratings of its products. Find out more: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/